We care about the Aire you Breathe

Professional Air Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning

Free Estimates

Fully Insured, over 20 years experience!

About Aire Care

Air Duct Cleaning

image101

Studies show that your indoor air can be 2 to 5 times more contaminated than outside air. Most disposable filters capture roughly 10% of pollutants, allowing the remaining 90% to be circulated through your air distribution system. These pollutants contain dust, pollen, mold spores,smoke, animal dander and many more pollutants that have a negative effect on your Indoor Air Quality and "YOUR FAMILY'S HEALTH."

Dryer Vent Testing and Cleaning

image102

Aire Care Services performs tests on each dryer before and after cleaning to ensure that we have made a difference and cleaning solved a problem. We test airflow volume and speed as well as temperature.

Dryers rely on proper air flow to properly and safely dry your families clothes. A clean and properly operating dryer will allow the air to move more freely to the outside of your home where it belongs. ​​​​​​​Cleaning your dryer vent on an annual basis will actually save you money.

 If you notice that your clothes are taking longer to dry or are not drying at all that is a sure sign that the vent requires attention.  With a clean exhaust vent your clothes will dry much quicker meaning the dryer runs less saving you $$$$$$.

Not to mention the peace of mind knowing that you have eliminated the potential fire hazard.

Why Aire Care Services?

image103

Aire Care Services is dedicated to improving Indoor Air Quality for all residential and commercial properties. With over 20 years in the heating and cooling industry we are uniquely qualified to properly assess and clean your heating and cooling system. Aire Care Services provides professional Air Duct Cleaning and Repair, Dryer Vent Cleaning and Repair and Indoor Air Quality products. We service Iowa, Dane, Grant, Lafayette, Richland, Green, Grant, Sauk and Columbia Counties. 608.341.8020

Subscribe

Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.

Contact Us

Send us a message

Breathe Easy with Aire Care Services

If you want to schedule an appointment just send us a message and we will get right back to you.

Aire Care Services

418 E. Merrimac St, Dodgeville, WI 53533, US

(608) 341-8020

Hours

Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm

Saturday: By appointment

Sunday: Closed